|A retail store gave me the opportunity to try Home Chef at a significant discount. I had to say yes!|
|Thanks to Hurricane Irma, it arrived a day late, but thankfully it was well packed and still cold upon receipt.|
|Everything comes in these zipper bags.|
|Whoops! The crushed red pepper was already open and spilled everywhere.|
No big deal, really. I informed them but I didn't want compensation.
|Here's the haul! I only paid $4.80 for all of this. I would have been crazy to pass it up.|
|This is a nice-sized potato.|
|Look at all of this prosciutto! Do you have any idea how much this costs at the grocery store? A lot!|
|The steaks are vacuum-sealed.|
|Naaaaaaaaaaaan! Imagine I yelled that like Captain Kirk yelled at Khan, and it'll be funnier.|
|Ooooooh, I love binders. That's a weird fact, but it's true.|
|The two-sided recipe cards are great. They show you how to do this step-by-step.|
|Now let's get to it! Here's my perfect potato.|
|Good 'ol port mushrooms rarely let me down.|
|These will make a nice sauce. I can't wait!|
|Yeeeesssss. I made Steak Marsala with Parmesan Potato Mash!|
Disclaimer: I accidentally overcooked the steak. My fault. Everything else was downright luxurious.
|Pizza day! Believe it or not, I've never had arugula or prosciutto before!|
|To be honest, my hopes were not high about fig preserves. Not only was I pleasantly surprised, I wanted more!|
|Toasted pine nuts and shaved parmesan raise the roof. Have you seen the price of pine nuts? They're outrageous.|
I am really happy I took advantage of this special offer.
|The arugula was still good a couple of days after receiving the box.|
It has a unique flavor: a little bit minty and a little bit peppery.
|Please enjoy this terrible photo of fig and prosciutto pizza on a fancypants paper plate. Ha!|
In all seriousness, I loved this more than I was expecting to. It was delightful!
- Home Chef has no idea I'm writing this review. I'll give them the URL after I publish. :)
- I received an offer to try Home Chef at a huge discount. Since I am only one person, I chose the smallest shipment of four servings and I paid $4.80.
- My affiliate link will give you a total of $30 off regardless of which membership option you choose.
- I receive no compensation for this review other than credit if someone signs up.
- I am not a salesperson. If you're not interested, feel free to move along. I'll never spam you.
If you would like to try Home Chef, you can get $30 off of your 1st order with my reference.
Just go here! https://www.homechef.com/invite/L0RA5HVBYXGV
Thanks for visiting!