Every year on NYE, I analyze myself and the annual goals that I set at the beginning of the year. I'm almost afraid to look, but here we go...
Goals for 2009
1. Continue my education, either in college or with Bob Ross, Inc. DONE!!! 3.87 GPA in college, and hope to continue next year!
2. Find stable employment and reduce debt as much as possible. OH LORD...NOT EVEN CLOSE! My relapse of Periodic Paralysis has prevented me from working.
3. Go to church regularly and/or schedule a weekly Bible study. FAILED MISERABLY AT THIS!
4. Utilize my time more wisely by developing routines and following a schedule. DID PRETTY WELL BUT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!
5. Have a piece of art in a show or fair. DONE!!! YAY!
6. Try at least a dozen new recipes. NOT SURE ABOUT A DOZEN, BUT I DID DO SEVERAL...I SHOULD HAVE KEPT A TALLY!
As suggested by my friend Marilyn last year (thanks M), here are a few things that I accomplished this year:
1. Taught DOUBLE the Bob Ross workshops this year than I did last year!
2. Joined and was appointed Secretary of Art With Heart Mississippi. What a blessing it has been!
3. Prepared and publicly displayed several works of art! I have five paintings in a local gallery right now...never thought I'd see that in a MILLION years!
4. Completed a semester of college and somehow (read: merciful teachers) made all A's!
5. On that same note, I started learning how to draw...something that has been on my bucket list for a while. Very emotional thing for me and I don't take it for granted.
And now...my goals for 2010!!!
The Mainstays (aka the stuff that's ongoing and on my list every year):
Maintain a healthy weight and keep blood panel numbers at an acceptable level by living a healthy lifestyle.
Stay involved in one or more charities/ministries.
Read more, write more, and learn more.
Be a good friend and relative.
The New Goals:
1. Continue college education
2. Return to Florida for Bob Ross training (either Florals cert or Landscape/Seascape audit)
3. Become more organized in every aspect of my life
4. Find a way to pay off some medical bills
5. Put a significant dent in one or more manuscripts
6. Knock out at least one item on my 2010 Bucket List
Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!!! What are your goals for 2010? Let me hear from ya! There may be a little prize given to a random commenter. Ready.........GO! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS!