1. Fix my schedule so that I'm not up all night and napping in the day.
2. Find temporary or permanent work if at all possible!
3. Continue to sort through boxes...got a lot done this weekend but still more to go.
4. Take bags of stuff to Goodwill.
5. Call City of Pascagoula and the Press about classes.
6. Email new flyer to Hobby Lobby and schedule another demo.
7. Get on Craigslist and request donations of yarn, fabric, and craft supplies for charity.
8. Take photos of my recent paintings, then find a place to store them.
9. Go to the library and check out a book or two. AND ACTUALLY READ THEM.
10. Either find somewhere to go on NYE, or find something fun to do at home on NYE. Either way, do a video blog whether I feel like it or not, and post 2009 goals.