If you remember this post,
then this one makes sense.
If you can't read the my handwriting:
Beat The Odds...
~ I don't want to be a statistic. I don't want to fit the stereotypes. I don't want to give up.
~ I want to be the healthiest version of me. I want to prove we are not all the same. I want the world to see how much I care and how hard I'm trying. I want no further regrets.
* Fight like a girl!! :-)
* Be true to myself in all things.
* Stop worrying so much about what people think. The chances are high that they're not thinking about me at all.
* Eat small, consistent, healthy meals.
* Sleep as much as possible. I function better when I've slept.
* Take all medications every day. FOREVER.
* Practice daily self-care, even the stuff I hate to do.
* Practice what I preach.
Exhaustion be damned...let's do this.